Modern Indian cuisine expert Manju Malhi shows here how to make her delicious Lamb Kebabs. These melt in the mouth kebabs are made with finely ground mince, and a perfect blend of spices. These are great on the grill at home, or on a barbecue. You will need lemon, minced lamb, vegetable or olive oil. garlic cloves, root ginger, green chilies, fresh coriander leaves, ground coriande, ground cumin, black peppercorns, turmeric, garam masala, salt, a large tub, skewers, a chopping board, sharp knife, garlic press, fine grater, mixing bowl, teaspoon, pestle and mortar, pastry brush, plates, and oven gloves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades