Vah Chef, Sanjay Thumma from Vahrehvah.com turns this Indian lamb curry specialty into a home cooked meal in 10 easy steps!
1) Sauté thinly sliced onions in oil, spices, bay leaf, and salt until golden brown. Do not burn as that will affect the flavor.
2) Add ginger-garlic paste and turmeric.
3) Reduce heat.
4) Add green chillies and lamb or mutton, stir.
5) Add coriander powder and chilli powder (to taste).
6) Add small amount of water. Let simmer until meat is approximately 70% cooked.
7) Transfer to Karahi (Indian Wok). Keep heat low.
8) Mix in mint leaves and bell peppers (if desired).
9) Stir continuously until liquid has evaporated and a small amount of oil remains. You want to cook it until it is slightly dry. Add more water when finished, if desired.
10) Add ground masala powder and sprinkle with coriander leaves.
Serve hot and enjoy this pan-roasted meat dish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.