Vah Chef, Sanjay Thumma from Vahrehvah.com turns this Indian lamb curry specialty into a home cooked meal in 10 easy steps!
1) Sauté thinly sliced onions in oil, spices, bay leaf, and salt until golden brown. Do not burn as that will affect the flavor.
2) Add ginger-garlic paste and turmeric.
3) Reduce heat.
4) Add green chillies and lamb or mutton, stir.
5) Add coriander powder and chilli powder (to taste).
6) Add small amount of water. Let simmer until meat is approximately 70% cooked.
7) Transfer to Karahi (Indian Wok). Keep heat low.
8) Mix in mint leaves and bell peppers (if desired).
9) Stir continuously until liquid has evaporated and a small amount of oil remains. You want to cook it until it is slightly dry. Add more water when finished, if desired.
10) Add ground masala powder and sprinkle with coriander leaves.
Serve hot and enjoy this pan-roasted meat dish!
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.