Peel onion, chop in half, and finely slice. Pan fry onion in vegetable oil with salt and pepper. Cook until golden brown. In a foil pan, add 1 can of Bush's Baked Beans, 1 can of Heinz Beans, cooked onions, 1 cup homemade BBQ sauce (detailed in his previous video), 1 tablespoon mustard, and pepper to taste. Add more BBQ sauce to get a dark brown color. Then, add several slices of raw bacon to cover top of bean mixture. Next, layer with chopped ringed baloney. Cover with foil and bake in oven, on grill, or cook in smoker for approximately 30 minutes. Goes great with hash browns and fresh bread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades