This video is about how to grill a lamb shoulder chop with fresh mint jelly. The first thing that you will have to do is to crush the garlic. After crushing, take a couple of rosemary and just gently pound it. After pounding the rosemary, the next step that you will have to do is to sprinkle some black pepper on the lamb shoulder on both sides. After sprinkling some black pepper, place the lamb shoulder with the rosemary and garlic in a zip-lock plastic and add two tablespoons of pomegranate juice. Mix it all well in the plastic and wait for about an hour. While waiting for the time, make the mint jelly. Place 1/2 orange marmalade in the pan and a tablespoon of white vinegar as well. After wards, heat the ingredients and place it in a bowl with the strainer. After placing it in a bowl, place some red pepper and mix well. The next step is to get a bunch of fresh mint and slice thinly. Place the mint in the bowl with the jelly and mix it. The next step is to take out the lamb shoulder and sprinkle some salt. After sprinkling, start grilling the lamb shoulder for about 5 minutes on each side. After grilling, place the mint jelly in any way you prefer and your lamb shoulder is ready to be served!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades