Put the cut lamb pieces into a large size roasting pan. Season it with salt and crushed peppers. Add chopped celery, carrots, and onion. Put in one cinnamon stick. Add some crushed or chopped garlic. Pour in a little vinegar to mask the cooking odor. Add a little white wine, but don't use cooking wine; in addition to tenderizing the meat, a good wine will add to the flavor. Toss in some sage leaves and rosemary needles (not the whole stalk). Toss the mixture, cover the pan with plastic wrap and let it sit and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades