There's nothing better than serving up some of your own homemade BBQ baked beans right off the barbecue grill. Watch this how to video and let one of the BBQ Pit Boys show you how easy it is to do.
Just add 4-5 1lb. cans of your favorite pre-cooked beans, with 1/4lb. thick-cut bacon, 1/4 cup maple syrup, 1 cup brown sugar, 1 cup chopped onion, 1/4 cup molasses, 1/4 cup ketchup, 1/4 cup cider vinegar, 4 tablespoons prepared mustard, to a 3-4 quart black iron pan.
Mix the ingredients as shown and then simmer in your covered grill for about an hour, or until the excess liquid renders off. Move the pan opposite the hot coals and then cover the pan for an additional hour or so.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades