This tutorial shows you how to make cheesy chicken enchiladas using your barbecue.
- Using boneless, skinless chicken thighs/breast add seasoning in the form of salt, pepper, cumin. paprika and chili powder/Cajun pepper
- Cook the chicken on the barbecue, the smaller the chicken pieces the shorter the time will be. 20 minutes was allowed for chicken thighs in this video
- While the chicken is cooking slice on onion and put into a frying pan until very dark and season with salt, pepper and garlic spread
- To make the sauce, melt 1/4 cup butter in a pan and add 1/4 cup flour and mix
- Then add 2 cups of chicken broth, mix and bring to a simmer
- Once boiled, add about a cup of soured cream and mix
- Once the chicken is cooked, chop it up
- Fill each tortilla wrap with chicken, add the onion and little bit of cheese
- Roll the wraps and place them in the oven dish seam side down
- Pour the sauce over the enchiladas and top with cheese
- Put this under the barbecue grill for about 20 minutes or until golden
- Serve on a plate garnished with a salad and salsa sauce
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.