To make barbecue brick chicken, start with a whole chicken. Remove the spine. After that, spread the bird apart and flatten with your hands. Then put it in a plastic bag and add any citric juice and marinate for 4-24 hours. After that, put in a baking dish and apply a wet rub. Coat evenly. Next, apply a dry rub. Taking two bricks, wrap both separately in two layers of aluminum foil. Place chicken on the grill skin side down and put bricks on top. Flip after 20 minutes and return bricks to the top of the chicken until done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades