This is a two-part video tutorial on cold smoking country style pork sausage. IN part one, the recipe for this sausage is provided. Most of this video's concentration lies on ways the residential sausage maker can reduce his or her hazard exposure. From the video maker: "It is not meant to be taken as more than an introduction to the concepts of where some pathogens may come from and how they might be limited." Part two investigates these hazards, but is deemed: "not a substitution for a HACCP plan, commercial cooking or processing nor should it be construed in any way as dispensing advice. It is limited to opinion and an attempt to educate others as to that opinion. There is no warranty either written nor implied. The viewer assumes any an all risk associated with watching this production."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades