Check out this how to video to learn how to make BBQ ribs. Experience a new video cookbook with delicious summertime recipes, perfect for your picnic basket or backyard BBQ table.
Baby back BBQ ribs ingredients:
6 oranges, sliced
1 onion, sliced
1 tbsp ground coriander
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp black pepper
4 rib racks, 1 lb. each
2 cups orange juice
1. In a KitchenAid roasting pan, form a bed of orange and onion slices.
2. Mix the coriander, salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Coat the ribs with this mixture, evenly on both sides.
3. Lay the seasoned ribs on the orange bed and pour the orange juice over them. Cover with tin foil.
4. Place the pan with the ribs on a KitchenAid grill at low, indirect heat for about an hour or until fork tender. Remove from the grill.
5. Heat the grill to medium and place the partially cooked ribs directly on the rack.
6. Cover and cook, turning once, until they're browned-about 8-10 minutes. Brush with our classic BBQ sauce and continue cooking for 6-10 minutes.
7. Remove from the grill and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades