Check out this how to video to learn how to make BBQ ribs. Experience a new video cookbook with delicious summertime recipes, perfect for your picnic basket or backyard BBQ table.
Baby back BBQ ribs ingredients:
6 oranges, sliced
1 onion, sliced
1 tbsp ground coriander
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp black pepper
4 rib racks, 1 lb. each
2 cups orange juice
1. In a KitchenAid roasting pan, form a bed of orange and onion slices.
2. Mix the coriander, salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Coat the ribs with this mixture, evenly on both sides.
3. Lay the seasoned ribs on the orange bed and pour the orange juice over them. Cover with tin foil.
4. Place the pan with the ribs on a KitchenAid grill at low, indirect heat for about an hour or until fork tender. Remove from the grill.
5. Heat the grill to medium and place the partially cooked ribs directly on the rack.
6. Cover and cook, turning once, until they're browned-about 8-10 minutes. Brush with our classic BBQ sauce and continue cooking for 6-10 minutes.
7. Remove from the grill and serve.
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.