This video demonstrates an unusual method of making barbecue ribs, and that is cooking them in the crock pot. Take a slab of baby back ribs and remove the skin on the back by loosening it with a knife and grasping it with a paper towel. Sprinkle a bit of sugar all over the ribs and rub it in. Make a small cut with a knife in between each of the bones. Starting at one end, roll it up into a ball and wrap it in foil. Poke some holes all around the foil. In the bottom of the crock pot place a dish and make a grill out of wooden skewers to place across the dish. This is to keep the ribs from sitting down in the water. Put the ribs in the pot and pour in some water. Let them cook slowly for about five hours.
When they're done put them on the grill and baste with barbecue sauce. They only need to be on the grill for a few minutes to sear them on both sides, and they're ready to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades