Babbabooey begins his master piece by introducing the ingredients that are required to make St.Louis style BBQ ribs. He starts with two packages of ribs that contain 6 ribs in each package. He then goes on to describe the special BBQ sauce he uses, and includes the ingredients used to make that sauce. Utensils are needed such as a machete, and two types of probe thermometers. After chopping an onion he mixes it with the BBQ sauce and pours the mixture into a small bread tin.
The Machete is then used to trim some of the fat off of the meat. A rub is used on the ribs, but not before mustard is lathered all over the ribs. The process is repeated on the reverse side of the ribs. A personal choice of charcoal is then put into the bottom of a grill, stacked to one side to provide for indirect heat, a critical step is cooking pork outdoors. A thermometer is then used to get the heat up to 350 degrees. Use the sauce in tin to baste the ribs every thirty minutes or so until the ribs are done... Bonn A petite!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades