In order to prepare Gypsy A-1 Barbecue Ribs, you will need the following: ribs, tri-tip, black pepper, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper, onion powder, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, brown sugar, honey, vinegar, molasses, ketchup, mustard, and garlic powder.
Remove the skin from the back of the ribs. Combine black pepper, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper, onion powder, paprika, and garlic powder to make a rub for the ribs. Season the ribs. Place ribs in the refrigerator.
Inject the tri tip with soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. If possible, allow it to marinate overnight. Rub the tri-tip with the seasoned rub.
Barbecue the ribs and the tri-tip in indirect heat for approximately 2.5 hours. Baste in bacon grease.
Combine ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, molasses, cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, vinegar, and honey to make barbecue sauce. Cook on the stove for approximately 20 minutes. Add BBQ sauce in the last 30 minutes on the grill. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades