Beef brisket is a delightful tradition that all families will love. But, brisket can be one of the hardest things to BBQ. Check out this tutorial if you are having trouble. This recipe works very well.
The key is to keep steady even cooking temperatures for the entire length of the cooking process. This brisket is smoked at 250 degrees with some hickory and fruit wood such as cherry or apple. This brisket also has an internal temperature of 190, which means it is tender and juicy but still totally sliceable.
Keep in mind, every brisket is different and the cooking time will vary depending on the fat and connective tissue content of the meat. Cooking time may vary from 50-60 minutes per pound. Injecting the brisket will speed up the cooking time by up to an hour if you have less time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades