In order to prepare Kosher BBQ ribs, you will need the following ingredients: ribs, wood chips, and a good rub. Allow your meat to marinate in a good rub in the refrigerator. Allow your ribs to reach room temperature. When the grill is warm enough, you can place your ribs in the grill. Place the fatty side of the ribs on top. Make sure that you have a water pan in the grill. After about 30 minutes, remove the water pan. Add a few more hot charcoals and add your wood chips. Return your water pan to the grill. When the smoke disappears, you can add more chips. Allow it to cook until done. Add BBQ sauce. Allow them to rest. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades