In this tutorial, we learn how to make BBQ pork ribs in the oven. First, place your ribs into a large pot then cover with your favorite types of seasonings. After you have thoroughly coated your meat with a dry rub of spices, cut an onion and place it inside the large dish with the meat. Next, add in a bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce to the ribs and make sure they are completely coated. After this, place a bit of water on the bottom of the pot and then place inside the oven and cook until they are thoroughly cooked. Eat with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades