In this tutorial, we learn how to smoke pork ribs Texas style. First, grab your pork ribs (around 5 lbs) and place into a large baking tin. Next, apply your favorite type of rub to the top and bottom of the meat. Use a lot of the rub and cover the entire piece of meat. When finished, smoke your pork ribs in a hot smoker with water in a pot underneath. Close the door to the smoker and make sure you shut all of your vents. Let the ribs cook and you will know they are finished when the temperature gauge says the inside is cooked to eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades