In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a hoisin barbecue pork ribs. Users will be using a spare rib. Begin by cutting off the membrane and any fat. Then cut the ribs in half for easy handling. Now put the ribs in a bag. Now add in the following ingredients in the bag" hoisin sauce, pineapple juice and chili paste. Now mix it around by massaging the bad and let the ribs marinate overnight in the refrigerator. Now remove the ribs and place it on a towel to remove the excess sauce. Then make the dry rub by mixing some sea salt, 5 spice powder, brown sugar cyan pepper. Add the dry rub onto the ribs. Heat the ribs in an 300 degrees oven for 1 hour. Then make another sauce by mixing ketchup, water and hoisin sauce together. Apply the sauce onto the ribs and heat it in the oven once again for a total of 4 hours. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn a new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades