Pulled pork sandwiches anyone? Watch this how to video and try this easy to do recipe for real BBQ pulled pork, all done on a simple backyard BBQ smoker. All you need for this pulled pork barbecue is 8-10lbs. of Boston butt, also known as pork shoulder, and your favorite dry rub and barbecue sauce.
After trimming off the excess fat, and lightly coating the pork with dry rub, smoke the butt low and slow at 225f-275f for about 12 hours on your backyard smoker.
When the internal temp. of the meat reaches around 175f-195f, remove from the fire and wrap it in plastic wrap or foil for about 45 minutes to an hour so that it can rest -allowing the delicate flavor and juices to permeate the meat.
Shred as shown, and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades