To make these BBQ ribs, start by collecting the necessary ingredients which include the pork back ribs, a dry rub, a sauce and a grill. Then get your fire started and raise the temperature up to 400-500 degrees so you can clean your grill. Next, prepare your ribs by cutting them up to the right length and cover all sides of the ribs with your favorite rub. Baste the ribs and stack them on the grill, cooking them at 225 degrees. You can also add wood chips such as hickory wood chips to give your ribs a smoky wood flavor. Continue to baste your ribs every half hour while they‚Äôre on the grill. After 3-4 hours of slow cooking, your ribs should be ready. Take them off the grill and cut them into pieces. Place the ribs in a container and pour the rest of the sauce on top. You can start eating the ribs or grilling all pieces once more to brown all sides. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades