First, prep meat the night before you are going to cook it. You should always wash the meat and place ribs in a roasting pan. Put the sauce all over them. Then, sprinkle ribs with tenderizer, and sprinkle the rest of the spices all over the ribs. Cover and seal with foil, then let marinate overnight in the refrigerator. Heat the oven to 325 degrees and bake four to five hours. Add the remaining BBQ sauce to the ribs and let them cook for one more hour without the foil, then you're ready to serve them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades