Lamberts Downtown Barbecue in Austin, Texas, is famous for their smoked coffee-rubbed brisket. Chef Lou Lambert has adapted the recipe for the home kitchen by roasting the brisket rather than smoking it. Easy to assemble and cook, this brisket packs amazing flavor and can be served warm or at room temperature. The coffee rub, carrots and onions add sweetness and depth to the slow-cooked meat. The rub is equally good on chicken, pork tenderloin or ribs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades