Use Myron Mixon's "hot and fast" method outlined in this tutorial to learn how to make brisket. You will need Rocky Richmond's all-purpose rub and a piece of brisket. Pat down the rub ensuring that it sticks to the meat properly and be liberal when you put the rub on it. Then, apply mustard to your meat, which adds extra flavor and makes sure the rub adheres. Make sure to rub the mustard in. Then, reapply another coating of the rub. Do this same thing with the other side of the brisket. After that, place the brisket into the refrigerator overnight. After 24 hours, inject the brisket with a mixture of all-purpose rub and Dr Pepper soda. Place the brisket on the grill, pouring any excess sauce on top. Let the meat cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours before flipping the meat and letting it cook on the fat side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades