Chef Bobby Flay teaches you how to make the perfect beef brisket for your next celebration. Preparing beef brisket takes time, but is worth it in the end. Prepare the smoker by spreading mesquite chips in the bottom. Rub the brisket down with seasoning and place in aluminum pan with boiling water in the bottom. Smoke for 8 hours and top it off with some delicious barbeque sauce. Enjoy this brisket at your next celebration. Follow these steps and enjoy a delicious beef brisket at your next gathering.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades