It doesn't have to be St. Patrick's Day or a special holiday for you to bring out the corned beef. Its super yumminess should be enjoyed every day of the year (at least in our opinion).
Check out this video to learn how to cook Irish corned beef and cabbage. Also known as boiled dinner, this dish was traditionally eaten by rural Irish residents but is now enjoyed greatly in the States.
The dish is comprised of beef brisket, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, pepper corns, bay leaves, a head of cabbage, red delicious apples and summer yellow squash.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades