This video shows how to make a gourmet hamburger. The hamburger meat is made from equal portions of beef tenderloin and beef brisket; the two cuts of meat are chopped by hand and a patty is formed afterwards. The beef patty is seasoned with salt and ground pepper. Olive oil is added to a hot frying pan and the burger is then added. The burger is then cooked slowly on each side until it is properly cooked; the chef shows a method of checking for doneness by comparing the firmness of the burger to the firmness of your hand. Next, a bun is toasted for the burger. Mayonnaise, ketchup, and Dijon mustard are all spread on the bottom of the bun. Boston lettuce, red onions, and two slices of vine-ripened are put on the top of the bun. Aged white cheddar is melted on the burger before the burger is added to the bun and completed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades