Put pre-mix into bowl. Add whole mustard seed, coriander, fresh ground pepper, and liquid smoke for flavor. You can also add half a teaspoon of hot pepper mix to make it spicy. For meat, use 1/3 ground chuck and 2/3 hamburger; some fat is necessary for a good sausage. Next, add the sodium nitrates, spices and 1 ounce per pound of meat of water into the chuck and hamburger and mix it with your hands. Continue mixing until the meat gets "tacky". Then, the meat needs to be ground and put into the casing. Cook at about 170 degrees for nine hours. Tear off the casings and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades