In order to prepare three different hamburgers (Texas, nacho, and blue cheese), you will need the following: fatty hamburger meat, Kosher salt, water crest, avocado, BBQ sauce, pickles, tomatoes, red pepper, mustard, blue cheese, American cheese, red onion jam, black pepper, Season the hamburger patties. Place them on the grill. Now, add additional seasoning to the Texas burger. For the Texas burger, add your favorite BBQ sauce and pickles. For the nacho burger, add American cheese when it is nearly done. Top with avocado salsa and tomato salsa. Top with corn chips. For the blue cheese burger, add blue cheese to, when it is nearly done. Top with a red onion jam. Add mustard. Top it with watercress and Dijon mustard. For avocado relish, scoop out the flesh. Add red onion and jalapeno and lime juice. For the tomato relish, add red onions and jalapeno and chipotle and olive oil to the tomatoes in a bowl.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades