Beef burgers are classic, and nothing beats driving to Jack In the Box at 1 AM to devour a triple cheeseburger with bacon because you have the munchies. But burger buns have a sort of open relationship with beef patties. In fact, burger buns can see and wrap around any meat they want.
Let your burger buns stray and play this summer by making a burger using pork and fennel. Fennel adds an anise-flavored spice to the pork, giving it a kick in the flavor department. Watch this episode of The Minimalist to get the how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades