Mark Duncan teaches us how to make mustard crusted pork tenderloin dinner in this tutorial. You will need: 1 cup scallions, thyme, 1/2 cup chicken broth, 4 cloves garlic, salt, pepper, horse radish flavored Dijon mustard, 10 oz pork tenderloin. First, put all your ingredients except the chicken stock and pork into a food processor to make a sauce. Now, place your tenderloin in a baking dish and put the chicken stock and sauce on top of it. Now, place into the oven for 35-40 minutes and when finished, cut the pork after letting it sit for 10 minutes. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy your meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades