If you've ever been to a Marie Callender's restaurant, then you know their chicken pot pie is the most popular and most often requested dish. That's because chicken pot pies, while a rather simple concept, contain just enough bready goodness, veggies, chicken, and sauce filling to get you full and way satisfied.
In this episode of The Minimalist with Mark Bittman, you'll learn an alternative recipe for chicken pot pie. In fact, it isn't chicken pot pie at all but rather chicken cobbler. Substituting vegetable soup for the filling and biscuit crumbs for the pie crust, this recipe is simpler but just as good.
Related Article: http://nyti.ms/ad2fzd
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades