Learn how to make stuffed burgers and sweet potato fries for your next get together. Take your ground beef and separate it into the appropriate sized balls and patties. Using a patty to start, work an indent in the middle, and fill with mushrooms and a slice of cheese. Then, taking another hunk of the ground beef, cover the top, and work the meat together so that you can't see what's inside. You can use this technique with onions or any other filling you like with your burgers. While the hamburger is cooking, you have the perfect amount of time to cook up some sweet potato fries! Follow this tutorial, and you'll have a fun and tasty meal to share with your family and friends.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades