Get your Barbecue Shoes On!! You don't need a rib roast to serve up a moist and tender roast beef from the grill. Our simple grilling technique uses beef rub, searing at high heat, roasting at a high temperature for the first 45 minutes, and then "low and slow" for about another 2 hours. This inexpensive, and lean cut of beef is perfect for the tailgating party and family picnic, and is one of our favorite roast beef recipes for the grill.
You can print out this recipe at http://www.BarbecueWeb.com
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades