Ryan Archer shows viewers how to make a slow cooker pot roast in your crock pot! First, chop up your onions, two tomatoes, three sticks of celery, 2 cloves of garlic and potato wedges. Put all of your vegetables in your crock pot first. Also, put in four whole carrots. Turn a skillet on high. Next, put all-spice on your roast, black pepper, sea salt and paprika. Rub these spices into the roast and repeat this process on the other side of the meat. Now, sear your meat on both sides for about one minute on each side. Add chicken stock or beef stock in the crock pot to cover the bottom layer of vegetables in your crock pot. Set your crock pot for 6 hours and set your meat into the crock pot. Put your lid on the crock pot and let it cook for 6 hours. Take your roast out of the crock pot after 6 hours and take the potatoes and carrots out of the crock pot. Now, get the broth with all of the vegetables out of the crock pot and blend this mix with a teaspoon of salt. Now, add a tablespoon of flour and blend this mix together. Pour this gravy mix into your pan and bring it to a boil letting it reduce by half and thicken up. Now, serve your roast with the cooked carrots and potatoes served with your gravy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades