This video will show you how to prepare a Homemade Pot Roast. For this recipe, you will need: mushrooms, onions, zucchini, Brussels sprouts, oven roast bags, potatoes, carrots, wine, garlic, 1 can stewed tomatoes, McCormick Pot Roast in a Bag seasoning packet, and a pot roast. Chop all of the vegetables and set them aside. Place the pot roast in the bottom of the bag. Top with vegetables. Put the bag on your broiler pan. Add a can of stewed tomatoes. Add wine. Add 3 garlic (whole) and seasoning packet. Close the bag with a clip. Bake in the oven 2-2 ½ hours. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades