This video shows you how to prepare Ranch Pork Pot Roast & Potato. This is a Crock Pot recipe. For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients: cream of chicken soup, a packet of ranch dressing, 8 oz. cream cheese (softened), 2 lbs. pork roast, and 5 red skinned potatoes. Cut the potatoes in quarters. Add them to the crock pot. Combine cream cheese, ranch dressing, and cream of mushroom soup in a bowl. Whisk well. Over medium heat, in a pan coated with nonstick spray, brown both sides of the roast. Add all ingredients to crock pot. Cook in a crock pot for 8-9 hours on low heat or 4-5 hours on high heat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades