Cajun Cooking TV shows viewers how to make a Cajun pot roast in your crock pot. First chop up turnip roots, baby carrots, shallots and garlic. First, cut several holes into your steak and stick garlic into each hole. Now season the meat with all purpose season on all sides! Now, place your meat in the slow cooker with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Now on top and on the side of the meat add in all of your vegetables! Put in about 1 cup of water into the slow cooker, you don't want to put too much. You want to set your crock pot on 3. You can also add in Cajun vegetables mixes if you want! Cover your crock pot when done and let this cook for 8 hours! When it's done, serve the roast with French rolls as sandwiches or as a dish with potatoes and gravy! Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades