This recipe shows you how to make an Exquisite Pot Roast in a pressure cooker. For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients: a pot roast, 5 onions, coriander, mustard seeds, and veal stock. In the base of the pressure cooker, brown beef in fat. Remove beef and set it aside. Add in 5 sliced onions. Add in ground coriander and mustard seeds. Sauté. Add in veal stock. When the broth is warm, add in the meat. Carefully, attach the pressure cooker lid. Increase the temperature. Cook for approximately 25-30 minutes. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades