Betty shows you how to make a simple pork roast with tasty gravy. She does a great job of detailing how to tenderize the meat and make it that much more delicious!
2.5 lb. whole boneless pork tenderloin
meat tenderizer (to taste)
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 .25 cups water
Thaw the pork tenderloin, if frozen. Use meat tenderizer to salt and tenderize the pork to taste. Place the pork tenderloin (in one or two pieces) in a crock pot and cook on low all day for a dinner meal (roughly 8 to 10 hours). When ready to serve, remove the cooked pork tenderloin to a tray or cutting board. Slice into desired serving pieces and place on a serving platter. Now, make your pork roast gravy. From the juices that are left in the crock pot, spoon off as much fat and pork slivers as you can, and then pour the juices into a saucepan. Mix together 1/4 cup cornstarch and 1.25 cups water, and add to the saucepan of juices. Stir thoroughly before putting the saucepan over heat. Now, move the saucepan to a burner on your cooktop. Turn the heat on to low, and cook the gravy, stirring constantly. If the gravy is too thick, add a little water at a time until it is smooth and of perfect consistency. Serve while hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades