In this tutorial, we learn how to cook a chorizo stuffed pork tenderloin. To start, you will need to take your pork tenderloin and butterfly it so it is opened up in the middle, but not cut all the way through. From here, you will place several pieces or as much chorizo into it that you want. After this, close it back up and then sprinkle salt and pepper on top of it. Then, grab a string and tie this around the top, middle, and bottom of the pork. Then, bake this in the oven until it's cooked all the way through, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades