Tamales are very laborious to make, but they are definitely worth it. This cooking how-to video shows you the step by step process of making Mexican tamales with Mexican chorizo. You can use chorizo as your stuffing agent or any other meat.
Ingredients for Mexican tamales with chorizo:
2 poblano chilies
1 cup chopped tomato
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 pound (500 grams) chorizo
8 oz Monterey Jack cheese in sticks or cubes or any cheese that you like
2 ears of corn
1 and 3/4 cups masa harina (para tamales)
1 cup heated chicken broth
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons sugar
1/4 cup lard (manteca)
Corn Husks or you can use the husks from fresh corn
Serve with sour cream and hot sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades