In order to prepare Nicaraguan Tamales, you will need the following ingredients: chicken, orange, green pepper, onions, celery, garlic, margarine or vegetable shortening, potato, plantain leaves, and cornmeal. Cut up the chicken. Pork may be substituted for chicken. Cut the chicken into pieces. The chicken should be cooked with oranges. In a blender, combine green peppers, onions, celery, garlic, and cornmeal. Pour it in a pot. Heat it and stir it, until it's done. Peel a potato. Place spoonfuls on the plantain leaves. Wrap it up. Tie it well. Then, cook the tamales. When they are cooked through, serve it on the plantain leaf.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades