In this video, we learn how to make traditional tamales. You can fill your tamales with anything that sounds good to you, using any meat and veggies. First, you will need to separate and soak corn chucks in water for a few hours. After this, you will need to make your masa in a large container until it has a spongy feel and place in fridge overnight. From here, you will mix paprika, pumpkin seeds, pepper seeds, and water to make the sauce that will mix with your meat. Ground these up after browning them, then combine with your meat. When finished, you will place the masa on the corn husks, then add on the veggies and meat how you would like Wrap these up and place in foil. Freeze these, then eat and serve whenever you would like after warming up!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades