In this tutorial, we learn how to make tamales by hand with masa. To start, you will need to make masa, you will need to make your meat, and grab your seasonings. Make sure you have tamale wrappers as well that have been soaked in hot water for 30 minutes before you are ready to use them. To construct the tamale, you will wipe of the wrapper and dry it, then you will scoop manza into the middle of it. Then, spread it out all over the wrapper until it's covered. After this, put your meat into your tamales, then fold it in the middle and down twice to seal it. Steam this to finish, then add in seasonings and enjoy eating with your favorite sides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades