This video shows you how to prepare a classic Pot Roast. You will need a boneless, blade-cut roast. You will need a crock pot, because this is a crock pot recipe. Season the roast with ground salt and pepper. Add your roast to the crock pot. Toss in garlic: 3-4 cloves of garlic, pressed in a garlic press. Add red potatoes, cut in half. Add in 3 onions, cut in chunks. You can add in your favorite additional vegetables. For this recipe, add in carrots and mushrooms. Add one can of cream of mushroom soup. Cook on high for approximately 4 hours. To slow cook it, turn it on low for 8 hours or so.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades