This video is about how to make a classic American pot roast. You start with a chuck roast. You want to start by generously salting and peppering both sides. Heat about 2 tablespoons of canola oil in a skillet and then brown the roast on both sides. Then remove it from the pan and add an onion that's been cut into 8 wedges, 2 carrots that have been cut and peeled into 2 inch pieces. Add a few pieces of time and rosemary. Once the vegetables have a good color you move them to the side and add the roast back. Add about a cup of red wine and 4-6 cups of chicken or beef stock. Cover and place in the oven and cook for 2 1/2 hours at 325 degrees. Pull the roast out and add remaining vegetables and cook for about another 45 minutes. Recover and place in the oven. Remove from oven after its been in the oven for about a total of 31/2 hours. Test the potatoes by sticking them with a knife.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades