Michael Clark teaches us how to cook a perfect pot roast for those Sunday night dinners. 1. Prepare the ingredients and heat the pan to a medium high heat. 2. Put in 3 tbs. of olive oil. 3. Salt and Pepper the pot roast then set it on the pan. 4. After browning for 10 minutes on each side, remove the pot roast. 5. Still on medium high heat, add the carrots, onions and celery to the pan and cook for a few minutes. 6. Add the two wines and let the alcohol boil off. 7. Put in a can of tomatoes, a beef broth, a chicken broth, the garlic cloves, oregano and thyme. 8. Put the beef back in and bring it to a boil. 9. After it boils, put a lid on it, then it goes on a 350 degree oven for 3 hours. 10. After 3 hours, get the beef into a plate, then cover it with foil. 11. After turning off the oven, put in the beef covered in foil. 12. For the gravy, strain the sauce that was left on the pan. 13. Lastly, Remove the foils from the beef, set it on a plate, then pour on some gravy. Easy and Simple steps, to cook a pot roast, that will impress your family and guests.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades