In order to prepare this meal you will need you get a large Boston butt pork roast around seven pounds. In a small dish combine, one tablespoon of salt, half a teaspoon of black pepper, half a teaspoon of garlic powder, and a teaspoon of thyme. Mix the seasonings together and sprinkle it over the roast. After each side has an even coat of the seasoning, rub the seasoning into the meat with your hands. Preheat the oven 425 degrees and place the roast onto a roasting pan with the bottom side down. Season the top portion with some oregano after your prepared seasoning. If there is access fat trim it off. Cover the roast with some tin foil. Bake for about three hours depending on the size of you roast. After you take it out of the oven let it stand for twenty minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades