In this video, we learn how to make a Yorkshire pudding with roast beef gravy. First, take a saucepan and add in 1 c plain flour with 2 eggs. Combine these together until well blended, then add in milk to the mixture (about 1/2 c). Now, sprinkle in a little bit of salt and get rid of all the lumps that exist. When you are finished, grab a muffin tray and grease it up underneath another pan so it catches any spillage. Pour the mixture into the muffin spots until you reach the top. Then, place in the oven for 10 minutes at 250, then turn down and when finished you will have a golden brown and delicious meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades