In this video, we learn how to cook succulent roast beef with gravy. First, grab some back and your roast. Poke holes into the roast and stuff them with pieces of bacon. Now, place the meat in a plastic bag and cover with red wine. Seal this and let it sit overnight in the fridge. From here, grind white pepper and chop celery and carrots. Chop up an onion, then take out your meat from the plastic. Place the meat into a large pan, then braise the meat on both sides. When finished, place this into a large baking dish with the wine, veggies, and other seasonings and bake until fully cooked. Enjoy when finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades